Introduction


My name is Gabriel Meytanis (candidate number 8560). I completed Brief 1:Music Industry, working in Group 2 with Georgina Harper-Dennett (8720) and Phoebe Hung (8017). Our group photo can be seen on the right of the page. To access my portfolio evidence, please click on the labels to the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


GiGi - Sit Still, Look Pretty (Group 2 Music Video)

Digipak

Digipak
The inside and outside panels of our Digipak
Please click the image above to access our website

Tuesday 2 February 2016

R & P Post 18: Our test shoot

The main purpose of completing a test shoot was in order for our group to shoot the first rushes of our idea before editing them in rough to understand in film (rather than with still images or on paper) whether or not our ideas would work to provide continuity and a decent storyline. Unfortunately, however, I had an unavoidable clash between the test shoot & rough edit week and my AS German exchange. As a result I ensured that before I left the group, I helped to complete as many of the preparation documents for the shoot as possible and that once I'd left made sure to stay in contact with the group via our Facebook Messenger group. Moreover, once I returned to the group I noted the group's observations and reflections from the test shoot as soon as possible.

Luckily, we were able to plan around the problem well in advance so I could still work to
do as much as possible before I left and also keep in contact with when I had the chance.

I have produced a presentation detailing the reflections I had from the group and from audience/teacher feedback on our test shoot...


 (Please use the arrow keys to navigate and click fullscreen to enlarge slides ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment