Introduction


My name is Gabriel Meytanis (candidate number 8560). I completed Brief 1:Music Industry, working in Group 2 with Georgina Harper-Dennett (8720) and Phoebe Hung (8017). Our group photo can be seen on the right of the page. To access my portfolio evidence, please click on the labels to the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


GiGi - Sit Still, Look Pretty (Group 2 Music Video)

Digipak

Digipak
The inside and outside panels of our Digipak
Please click the image above to access our website

Sunday 27 March 2016

Construction Post 7: My personal contribution to the shoot sessions

Me operating the camera
during a shoot session.
Personally, I believe that I contributed a great deal to all of our shoot sessions (except the test shoot, which I was absent for). With both the main and test shoot sessions, I ensured that I took as much responsibility as possible: for instance the location for all the shots was my house, which meant that I had to prepare and dress the set before both shoot sessions. It was also my job to safely and punctually transport the kit from the media department at school to my home, and ensure that it was quickly set up before we began shooting.

During the shoot sessions, I also made sure I played an active role. One aspect of shooting which I felt we performed well was ensuring that as a group we divided each duty equally, such as:
-shooting
-directing/clapperboard
-sound check


We ensured we all had a level of responsibility
If I were to improve the shoot sessions in any way, I would maybe have kept a log of how many shots we took in each role to ensure the utmost fairness - although overall I felt it ran very well and that I made a significant contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment